School Closure Work
30th March – April 3rd
A message from Ms. Lynch.
Well done on all your school work over the last fortnight. Remember:
Less is Best / Stay Happy / Be Kind
- Check Class Dojo and the school website for updated suggestions and activities from your teacher.
- Give your teacher feedback on how your child is getting on. This will help with preparations after Easter break.
- Take time out to enjoy the good weather and do some fun family actiities.
- RTE school hub starts this week, so try it out if you can.
- If children would like to show their work to Ms. Lynch please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Work
School Closure Resources – we have compiled a useful page of websites, games and links.
Children Receiving Support – our SET (Special Education Team) have compiled a list of literacy and maths links and advice for children who were receiving additional support.
Talking To Your Child About CoVid-19 – we have child-friendly booklets, links and videos that may be useful during this challenging time.