25th May – 28th May
A message from Ms. Lynch
LESS IS BEST / STAY HAPPY / BE KIND
- Check Class Dojo and the school website for updated suggestions and activities from your teacher.
- Give your teacher feedback on how your child is getting on. This will help with preparations after Easter break.
- Take time out to enjoy the good weather and do some fun family activities.
- RTE school hub starts this week, so try it out if you can.
- If children would like to show their work to Ms. Lynch please forward it to email@example.com
LINKS TO WORK
Don’t forget to send in photos of all your fun activities to Ms. O’Rourke at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share them with all your friends.
School Closure Resources – we have compiled a useful page of websites, games and links.
Children Receiving Support – our SET (Special Education Team) have compiled a list of literacy and maths links and advice for children who were receiving additional support.
Talking To Your Child About CoVid-19 – we have child-friendly booklets, links and videos that may be useful during this challenging time.